In addition to being named a “Super Lawyer” and “Top 100 Lawyer” by the National Trial Lawyers, Mr. Harris enjoys several distinctions:
- Longevity: Mr. Harris has been a practicing personal injury attorney for over 30 years.
- Accolades: The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review recognized Mr. Harris with the "Highest Possible Rating" in the categories of legal ability and ethical standards for 2016 and 2017, America’s Top 100 bestowed him with the High Stakes Litigator® award in 2017 and 2018, and the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys shows Mr. Harris as a "Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney" in 2016.
Mr. Harris believes in community and has built strong–and lasting–relationships with business and community leaders as well as with experts in the legal field. These relationships allow Mr. Harris to have access to medical professionals, biochemical engineers, and other specialists when developing a strategy in your case.
Attorney Lynn C. Harris aggressively pursues full recovery for victims of accidents, from car crashes to large corporate negligence.
It can be difficult to decide what type of attorney is best for your case, and to finally partner with a lawyer who makes you feel comfortable. When you put your case in the hands of our firm, you get:
- A fair fee: Mr. Harris handles personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay anything out of pocket and Mr. Harris does not receive a fee until you receive compensation for your injuries.
- Convenient meeting locations: With four locations available to meet with clients, in Salt Lake City, Provo, Lehi, and Park City, you are able to pick the office most convenient for you to sit down and go over the facts of your case.
- Focus: Mr. Harris does not represent big insurance or other companies, but instead represents the victim. This means you get personalized attention and the treatment you and your case deserve.
More Success Stories
Mr. Harris has been successful in many different personal injury cases. Some noteworthy examples include:
- Auto accidents: Mr. Harris is known to take on cases other firms find too difficult and obtain satisfactory results. In a case where the car accident victim had prior medical issues, Mr. Harris recovered full policy limits for the client.
- Business liability: Improper vehicle inspections can have catastrophic consequences. One particular client was seriously injured after the brakes failed on his dump truck and he deliberately exited the roadway, rolling the vehicle, in order to avoid entering a busy intersection. This hotly contested case was resolved through mediation proceedings just a week before trial.
- Premises liability: In another case, Mr. Harris fought and won a tedious legal battle spanning two years after an employee seriously injured her lower back working for her own business. A third-party business owner was found to be responsible and although the insurance company tried repeatedly to diminish her symptoms, he was able to achieve fair compensation.
These cases are but a small number of the types of personal injury matters Mr. Harris tackles. If you or a loved one has suffered due to the actions or inaction of another, reach out to our Salt Lake City firm for help.
Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation
Attorney Lynn Harris fights for victims of accidents and demands nothing less than full and fair compensation for damages suffered. He serves clients throughout Utah and will not hesitate to travel and meet victims at the most convenient location for their needs. Schedule an appointment online or call us in Salt Lake City at (801) 375-9801 today.