Practice Header

Lynn C. Harris - Attorney at Law

Work-Related Injury FAQs

Feb 15, 2011 @ 01:12 PM — by unknown

Tagged with: Workplace Accidents | Personal Injury |

Those injured in on-the-job accidents may file a workers' compensation claim to pursue reimbursement for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering.

Get In Touch

(866) 514-0154

Lynn C. Harris map

Our Locations